Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses email as a means of communicating commercial or fund‐raising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. However, the term is usually used to refer to:
- sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
- sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately
FeaturesThere are several features and abilities included with WeCanDo’s email marketing services:
- Database Integrations – WeCanDo’s email marketing services easily integrate with ACT, SalesLogix, and Sage.
- Simple Template Editor – The Online Editor allows you to create professional templates easily. Link your template to a website or landing page, your survey, or a PDF document to increase your communications with your contacts.
- Template Gallery – If you don’t have the time or ability to create your own email templates, use one of the many included in our Template Gallery. This saves you time and allows you to send email like the pros!
- Personalize with Mail Merge – Give your emails the ‘personal’ touch by linking your email template with contact information found in databases such as ACT, Sales Logix and Sage that have been linked to our email marketing.
- Import your own Template – If you have already created the HTML email you want to send, simply import it in the Online Editor and your ready to send.
- Smart Sending Features – Not only does WeCanDo offer Send Now and Schedule Send features, but we also offer Send As for ACT!, SalesLogix, and Sage CRM. This feature allows you to send your emails and have them appear as though they were sent from another user to ensure your recipient recognizes the sender.
- Deliverability – WeCanDo email marketing services are designed to meet the highest levels of compliance with governmental regulations concerning email marketing, to make sure that the maximum number of your emails reach the desired destinations without getting stuck in junk filters or spam folders.
- Tracking Capabilities – you can access valuable information about your sent emails including opened, clicked, bounced, and suppressed emails.