Mobile marketing is one of the fasted-growing means of marketing. With the highest ‘read rates’ of any form of marketing, companies that can build their database to include mobile marketing to their customers and prospects can experience substantial sales growth. SMS Reminders, notifications, coupons, and alerts are the gateway to more revenue for you and your business. WeCanDo works with your team to determine the key objectives of your organization and then works with them to integrate mobile SMS strategies that compliment their efforts.
- Database Integration – Mobile marketing links to your opt‐in database so that you can get information and special
offers to customers and prospects.
- Key Words and Short Codes– Key Words and Short Codes are abbreviations for destinations like email addresses (e.g.
caw@72727). In this example, ‘caw’ is the Key Word (like and email address), and 72727 is the Short Code (like a
domain name). Planed Growth helps you pick Key Words that will help you market your products and services to your
- Automation – WeCanDo can build an automated response process that will occur when people send a mobile
message to your Key Word and Short Code. This can be as simple as a reply (e.g. “got your request!”) but can deliver
much more detailed information such as business card information, links to application downloads, offers for special
promotions and discounts, and much more.
- Shortens your time to market considerably – You can reach groups of people who are interested in knowing about your
products and services instantly.
- Guarantees that your marketing messages are always welcome – Your marketing campaign is permission‐based (optin)
so your messages are sent only to those who have requested them. According to industry studies, over 80% of cell
phone users are willing to receive opt‐in text messages. This greatly increases ROI and provides the foundation for a
- Enables you to effectively target both new and existing customers – Your new customers opt‐in easily and existing
customers will always embrace the opportunity to receive more personalized treatment. As a result, customer loyalty is
increased through a variety of specials, coupons and other offers. This improves your bottom line!
- Maximizes cost‐effectiveness and returns – A properly designed and executed SMS Marketing campaign can produce response rates of up to 20%! Text messaging has been estimated to be 10 times more effective than newspaper advertising and 5 times more effective than direct mail. With text messaging, each customer contact is very low cost and your message is welcomed. With print media and direct mail, ads are not targeted and as a result are largely disregarded.
Text messaging can help to breathe new life into your existing print advertising and/or direct mail campaigns! By simply placing your KEYWORD in your existing ads (TV, RADIO, NEWSPAPER, MAGAZINES, DIRECT MAIL, BILLBOARDS) you add a level of interactivity that will be sure to attract new customers and capture market share.